Scared Flightless is the book fearful fliers have been waiting for.
Whether it is minor stress or debilitating anxiety, fear of flying affects millions of people. You are not alone.
Co-authors Nathan Feiles, MSW, LCSW and Captain Matt Clark combine the guidance of a seasoned therapist with the insight of a veteran commercial airline pilot to provide readers with a proven method to help them overcome their fear of flying.
Scared Flightless empowers readers with step-by-step techniques, as well as an inside look at how flying works. This book is designed to be used before and during flights to learn:
- What contributes to developing a fear of flying.
- How to positively transform your overall flying experience.
- How to stop thoughts that create anxiety and panic.
- How to manage the emotions that can accompany (and lead up to) flying.
- What the pilots are actually doing and thinking throughout the various phases of flight.
By demystifying many of the common questions about flying and offering self-applied techniques to help transform your flying experience, there is no reason why you can’t overcome your fear.